6113 Blackpool Ct, San Jose, CA 951385 beds, 1 bath, 8,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $2,300,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1964 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 8,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 68061005
- Zillow Home ID: 82950627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6113 Blackpool Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% lower than in San Jose, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 6107 Blackpool Ct San Jose, CA$4.45M45.57,329
- 6101 Blackpool Ct San Jose, CA$3.14M566,436
- 5975 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.6M33.52,920
- 5981 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.66M43.53,509
- 5971 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.77M443,684
- 5965 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.88M543,991
- 5948 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.77M443,684
- 5936 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.78M443,684
- 5959 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.68M43.53,509
- 5942 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.81M54.53,991
- 5930 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.59M33.52,920
- 5943 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.6M342,920
- 5840 Algonquin Way San Jose, CA$1.81M54.53,991
- 5937 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.67M443,684
- 5924 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.8M443,684
- 5837 Algonquin Way San Jose, CA$1.89M44.54,035
- 5931 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.74M54.53,991
- 5918 Foligno Way San Jose, CA$1.91M54.53,991
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!