- Lot: 3.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,814 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $716
- MLS #: 81452814
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1964 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Media/Home Theatre, Additional Rooms \ Office Area, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Security Service, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cabana/Dressing Room, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Special Features \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 68061005
- Zillow Home ID: 82950627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is 559% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in San Jose, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|6107 Blackpool Ct San Jose, CA||$3.2M||4||5.5||7,329|
|6101 Blackpool Ct San Jose, CA||$3.09M||5||6||6,436|
|5975 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.54M||3||3.5||2,920|
|5981 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.62M||4||3.5||3,509|
|5971 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.64M||4||4||3,684|
|5965 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.7M||5||4||3,991|
|5965 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.78M||5||4||3,991|
|5965 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.78M||5||4||3,991|
|5948 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.68M||4||4||3,684|
|5936 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.64M||4||4||3,684|
|5959 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.62M||4||3.5||3,509|
|5942 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.72M||5||4.5||3,991|
|5930 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.53M||3||3.5||2,920|
|5943 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.55M||3||4||2,920|
|5840 Algonquin Way San Jose, CA||$1.8M||5||4.5||3,991|
|5937 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.63M||4||4||3,684|
|5924 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.73M||5||3.1||3,684|
|5837 Algonquin Way San Jose, CA||$1.77M||4||4.5||4,035|
|5931 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.67M||5||4.5||3,991|
|5918 Foligno Way San Jose, CA||$1.74M||5||4.5||3,991|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!