- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6113 Castilla St, Santee, CA 920714 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $643,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,568 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 3854372900
- Zillow Home ID: 99474403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6113 Castilla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% greater than in Santee, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92071 home values.
- 6110 Castilla St Santee, CA$951K54.54,168
- 6107 Castilla St Santee, CA$990K54.54,168
- 6116 Castilla St Santee, CA$875K43.53,568
- 6101 Castilla St Santee, CA$712K43.53,568
- 6104 Castilla St Santee, CA$919K43.53,568
- 6000 Cala Lily St Santee, CA$727K433,286
- Mariposa St Santee, CA$690K433,003
- 6006 Cala Lily St Santee, CA$812K54.54,386
- 5252 Bella Vista St Santee, CA$656K43.53,270
- 7048 Mariposa St Santee, CA$684K433,003
- 7036 Mariposa St Santee, CA$930K653,758
- 5258 Bella Vista St Santee, CA$579K32.52,418
- 7042 Mariposa St Santee, CA$678K543,648
- 5246 Bella Vista St Santee, CA$580K32.52,418
- 6012 Cala Lily St Santee, CA$1.03M64.53,758
- 6119 Castilla St Santee, CA$973K554,168
- 5264 Bella Vista St Santee, CA$643K32.52,884
- 5240 Bella Vista St Santee, CA$673K44.53,270
- 7054 Mariposa St Santee, CA$675K532,930
- 7054 Mariposa St Santee, CA$694K532,930
Nearby Schools in Santee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.