6113 Mulholland Hwy, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 4 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $653
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- HVAC, Top of the line Miele Appliances, Douglas Fir Wood on Facade
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood, Wood products
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 5581015015
- Zillow Home ID: 20806336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6113 Mulholland Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 6107 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$2.14M343,419
- 6111 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$1.41M321,995
- 6105 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$1.5M42.52,515
- 6130 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$1.21M321,600
- 3378 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.79M632,944
- 3391 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.25M332,950
- 3375 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.17M321,644
- 6145 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$1.84M242,481
- 6150 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$1.27M431,892
- 3370 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.64M432,298
- 3357 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.8M342,940
- 6158 Mulholland Hwy Hollywood, CA$2.33M43.53,550
- 3345 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.77M432,814
- 3350 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.29M553,600
- 3337 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$926K321,324
- 6166 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$2.06M333,272
- 6161 Mulholland Hwy Los Angeles, CA$4.93M75.57,200
- 3329 Ledgewood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M221,647
- 3373 Deronda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.8M454,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!