- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6114 Indian Meadow St, Orlando, FL 328195 beds, 3 baths, 2,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $395,000
- Parking: 636 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 272328056000830
- Zillow Home ID: 46213056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6114 Indian Meadow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 328.8% higher than in Bay Hill, and 387.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 6120 Indian Meadow St Orlando, FL$508K43.53,323
- 8484 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$896K355,940
- 8506 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$546K444,268
- 6115 Indian Meadow St Orlando, FL$414K332,499
- 6111 Donegal Dr Orlando, FL$450K432,979
- 6117 Donegal Dr Orlando, FL$528K532,806
- 6126 Indian Meadow St Orlando, FL$406K32.52,448
- 8512 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$491K42.53,176
- 8421 Arbor Gate Ct Orlando, FL$431K432,769
- 8431 Lyric Ct Orlando, FL$520K32.53,465
- 8426 Lyric Ct Orlando, FL$605K544,531
- 8501 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$771K554,525
- 6132 Indian Meadow St Orlando, FL$484K32.52,973
- 8507 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$596K32.52,643
- 8415 Arbor Gate Ct Orlando, FL$361K32.52,377
- 8483 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$445K432,532
- 6123 Donegal Dr Orlando, FL$428K533,369
- 8425 Lyric Ct Orlando, FL$525K33.53,219
- 8420 Lyric Ct Orlando, FL$517K33.53,187
- 8513 Bay Hill Blvd Orlando, FL$715K443,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.