6115 97th StAPT 12E, Rego Park, NY 11374
For Sale: $185,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow58
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #2625386
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- School DistrictCommunity District 28
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Floor #12
- Zillow Home ID2116000516
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$180,077||$158K – $200K||-$4,179||$240||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,610/mo||$1.4K – $2K/mo||-$7||$2.15||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Rego Park home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole. Among 11374 homes, this home is 64.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rego Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% lower than in New York, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rego Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rego Park home values.
Neighborhood for 6115 97th Street APT 12E
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- High School for Arts and Business (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Voyages Preparatory (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Newtown High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- John Bowne High (assigned) 9-12 2.4 mi
- Townsend Harris High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Academy of Innovative Technology (assigned) 9-11 2.6 mi
- Cypress Hills Collegiate Preparatory Sc... (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005