- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6115 Coatbridge Ln, Charlotte, NC 282123 beds, 1,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $156,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 18922125
- Zillow Home ID: 6275174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6115 Coatbridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Forest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 74.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Forest home values.
- 6121 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$129K331,722
- 6109 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$156K321,770
- 6101 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$163K322,091
- 6928 Old Post Rd Charlotte, NC$149K321,828
- 6127 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$146K321,789
- 6922 Old Post Rd Charlotte, NC$166K321,986
- 6936 Old Post Rd Charlotte, NC$168K321,838
- 6039 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$156K321,835
- 6944 Old Post Rd Charlotte, NC$158K321,816
- 6914 Old Post Rd Charlotte, NC$146K321,600
- 6122 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$170K322,067
- 6116 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$166K321,778
- 6128 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$166K321,898
- 6110 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$175K321,849
- 6033 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$149K321,784
- 6134 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$140K321,568
- 1413 Beechdale Dr Charlotte, NC$130K331,639
- 6100 Coatbridge Ln Charlotte, NC$160K321,741
- 1411 Mclaughlin Dr Charlotte, NC$172K322,102
- 1417 Mclaughlin Dr Charlotte, NC$157K432,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.