- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6115 Hampstead Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,032 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $257,500
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 7677375170
- Zillow Home ID: 12349540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6115 Hampstead Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% lower than in Henrico, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23226 home values.
- 6113 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$236K31.51,439
- 6117 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$180K31.51,344
- 6111 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$182K31.51,344
- 6106 Bremo Rd Richmond, VA$258K31.51,416
- 6104 Bremo Rd Richmond, VA$208K31.51,416
- 6108 Bremo Rd Richmond, VA$248K31.51,425
- 6119 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$237K31.51,432
- 6114 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$255K31.51,344
- 6023 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$232K321,179
- 6112 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$255K321,344
- 6021 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$184K21.5922
- 6102 Bremo Rd Richmond, VA$284K31.52,350
- 6108 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$224K31.5--
- 6110 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$224K31.5--
- 6019 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$186K21.5922
- 6116 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$260K31.51,344
- 6110 Bremo Rd Richmond, VA$226K31.51,421
- 6109 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$190K31.51,344
- 6017 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$249K31.51,412
- 6015 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$234K321,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.