6115 Patric Alan Ct, Charlotte, NC 282164 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $89,500
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Parcel #: 03736133
- Zillow Home ID: 65036181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6115 Patric Alan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 170.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.1% higher than in Charlotte, and 517.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunset Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Road home values.
- 6119 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$125K32.51,621
- 6111 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,704
- 6123 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$130K32.51,664
- 6107 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,992
- 3511 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$200K32.52,902
- 6127 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$123K32.51,472
- 6103 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$130K432,130
- 6100 Linda Vista Ln Charlotte, NC$74K321,248
- 6131 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$125K32.51,744
- 6118 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$137K42.52,442
- 6122 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$156K32.52,379
- 6114 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$126K32.51,704
- 6126 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$146K4--2,154
- 3601 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$146K332,154
- 6135 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$147K32.52,290
- 6130 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$139K32.51,644
- 3505 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$155K331,726
- 3605 Lukes Dr Charlotte, NC$127K331,600
- 6134 Patric Alan Ct Charlotte, NC$134K331,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.