- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 377 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,815 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 21278961
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Sports Court
- View: Park
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ None, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wooded, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,318 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 228
- Lot width: 143
- Parcel #: 490227108003000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1150389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $209-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6121 Redcoach Ct Indianapolis, IN||$212K||--||1.5||1,836|
|6077 Redcoach Ct Indianapolis, IN||$197K||--||--||1,798|
|7725 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$193K||3||2.5||1,872|
|6130 Redcoach Ct Indianapolis, IN||$216K||--||1||2,253|
|6114 Redcoach Ct Indianapolis, IN||$204K||--||2||1,873|
|6122 Redcoach Ct Indianapolis, IN||$250K||3||3||2,704|
|7757 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$222K||3||2.5||1,958|
|7711 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$202K||3||2.5||1,902|
|7722 Knue Rd Indianapolis, IN||$183K||--||0.5||1,530|
|7736 Knue Rd Indianapolis, IN||$248K||--||0.5||1,530|
|6115 Redcoach Ln Indianapolis, IN||$214K||--||1.5||2,032|
|7714 Knue Rd Indianapolis, IN||$365K||--||0.5||3,794|
|6125 Redcoach Ln Indianapolis, IN||$210K||3||3||1,940|
|7746 Knue Rd Indianapolis, IN||$197K||--||0.5||1,530|
|7659 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$204K||3||2.1||1,868|
|7811 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$199K||4||3||1,773|
|7736 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$232K||--||1.5||2,451|
|6133 Redcoach Ln Indianapolis, IN||$185K||3||2||1,682|
|7724 Redcoach Dr Indianapolis, IN||$235K||--||2||2,840|
|7762 Knue Rd Indianapolis, IN||$245K||--||0.5||1,530|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!