6115 S New Haven Ave, Tulsa, OK 741364 beds, 4 baths, 4,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $367,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 934 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,502 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04680830404660
- Zillow Home ID: 22104889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6115 S New Haven Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74136 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% less than in Tulsa, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 74136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74136 home values.
- 6125 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$420K--54,716
- 6122 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$441K--3.54,241
- 6130 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$449K--42,712
- 6106 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$582K55.55
- 6135 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$476K433,974
- 6124 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$339K--2.53,062
- 6106 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$367K55.55,740
- 6144 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$522K--43,009
- 6128 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$467K--3.53,840
- 6143 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$455K--3.54,065
- 6136 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$447K43.54,181
- 6131 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$732K--55,629
- 6115 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$503K--43,760
- 6125 S Marion Ave Tulsa, OK$465K--42,904
- 6117 S Marion Ave Tulsa, OK$501K--4.52,965
- 4011 E 62nd St Tulsa, OK$520K444,626
- 6131 S Marion Ave Tulsa, OK$404K--3.53,600
- 6105 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$505K454,180
- 6208 S Oswego Ave Tulsa, OK$507K--42,819
- 6144 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK$403K43.53,722
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.