- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6116 26th Ave NW # B, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,084 sqft
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $322
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2767602647
- Zillow Home ID: 111705834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6116 26th Avenue Nw # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% higher than in Seattle, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 6116 26th Ave NW # C Seattle, WA$463K22.251,380
- 2447 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$691K32.52,100
- 6116 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$542K422,190
- 6100 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$560K422,160
- 2445 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$690K42.52,100
- 2446 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$596K32.251,800
- 2446 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$641K411,560
- 6112 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$421K32.51,320
- 2441 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$527K421,960
- 2442 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$473K421,660
- 2452 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$729K42.752,120
- 2446 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$739K623,240
- 2437 NW 62nd St APT 1 Seattle, WA$401K11700
- 2436 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$485K221,560
- 2442 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$602K741,890
- 2453 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$665K51.752,650
- 2447 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$711K----2,916
- 2602 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$547K321,400
- 2443 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$506K22.752,421
- 2433 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$415K211,170
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.