6116 Louisville Ave, Pensacola, FL 325263 beds, 1 bath, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 421S302201006005
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 44659227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6116 Louisville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% lower than in Pensacola, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32526 home values.
- 6114 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$32K--21,064
- 6118 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$65K--11,285
- 6120 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$91K--21,509
- 6115 Montgomery Ave Pensacola, FL$83K321,265
- 6112 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$92K--1.51,269
- 6119 Montgomery Ave Pensacola, FL$93K--11,407
- 6119 Louisville Ave # B Pensacola, FL$80K--21,238
- 6119 Louisville Ave # A Pensacola, FL$62K321,000
- 6117 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$56K--21,274
- 6121 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$76K--11,268
- 6104 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$58K--11,028
- 6115 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$69K--2962
- 6111 Montgomery Ave Pensacola, FL$64K--21,529
- 6201 Montgomery Ave Pensacola, FL$70K--11,080
- 6200 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$127K--21,404
- 6107 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$79K--21,352
- 2412 Tucson Ave Pensacola, FL$61K--1.51,092
- 6201 Louisville Ave Pensacola, FL$79K--2.51,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.