6117 Linda Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462413 beds, 2 baths, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- View: Park
- Large covered front porch, rear garage (24 x 24), fully fenced backyard, stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 491212120037000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1299620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6117 Linda Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 204.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46241 home values.
- 6121 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$95K3--1,053
- 6111 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K321,458
- 6110 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN--318,580
- 6131 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$91K321,142
- 6116 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$114K411,652
- 6135 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$135K3--1,852
- 6124 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$122K211,800
- 6136 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$109K311,433
- 6149 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 416 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$67K------
- 410 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$104K------
- 422 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$84K------
- 6140 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$122K311,302
- 402 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$99K------
- 434 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$95K------
- 324 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$81K------
- 436 Hardin Blvd IN$83K------
- 5953 Cloverleaf Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K------
- 444 Hardin Blvd Indianapolis, IN$96K------
- 6146 Linda Ln Indianapolis, IN$94K311,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!