6119 Danbury Ln, Dallas, TX 752143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,641 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,641 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 00000394314420000
- Zillow Home ID: 26748556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6119 Danbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% lower than in Dallas, and 16.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 75214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6127 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$380K322,222
- 6109 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$539K453,397
- 6114 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX$469K333,622
- 6108 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX$458K432,577
- 6122 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$447K432,463
- 6116 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$398K332,534
- 6120 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX$338K32.52,081
- 6135 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$378K322,353
- 6128 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$438K43.52,511
- 6108 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$404K232,597
- 6126 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX$420K322,368
- 6136 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$452K432,381
- 6109 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX$409K432,442
- 5015 Creighton Dr Dallas, TX$403K332,810
- 6141 Danbury Ln Dallas, TX$478K543,328
- 5007 Creighton Dr Dallas, TX$392K332,666
- 6115 Highgate Ln Dallas, TX$387K32.52,560
- 6121 Chesley Ln Dallas, TX$456K432,819
- 5021 Creighton Dr Dallas, TX$339K322,110
- 6127 Chesley Ln Dallas, TX$384K42.52,591
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!