6119 Lanshire Dr, Tampa, FL 336343 beds, 2 baths, 1,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 422 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,354 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0275547840
- Zillow Home ID: 54780821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6119 Lanshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33634 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 85.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23% less than in Town 'n' Country, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33634 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33634 home values.
- 6121 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$152K321,320
- 6117 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$179K42.51,811
- 6123 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$175K42.52,007
- Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$146K421,354
- 6115 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$194K442,007
- 6125 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$146K321,456
- 6113 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$169K321,400
- 6112 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$162K321,456
- 6127 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$166K42.52,007
- 6111 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$175K42.51,811
- 6111 Landshire Dr Tampa, FL$152K------
- 6126 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$161K321,340
- 6110 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$146K421,354
- 6109 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$163K421,354
- 6129 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$159K321,456
- 6140 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$157K321,354
- 6108 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$154K421,263
- 6107 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$145K321,340
- Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$200K42.52,007
- 6142 Lanshire Dr Tampa, FL$139K321,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.