- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
612 Arizona Dr, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1999 for $80,000
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: C0060426028
- Zillow Home ID: 12512126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Arizona Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in Richmond, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 618 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$95K311,378
- 606 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$114K31.51,600
- 624 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$99K31.51,378
- 613 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$112K311,352
- 607 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$89K311,326
- 619 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$97K311,059
- 601 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$112K31.51,357
- 630 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$115K31.51,624
- 625 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$107K311,499
- 4606 Red Oak Ln Richmond, VA$112K31.51,378
- 4600 Red Oak Ln Richmond, VA$86K321,325
- 605 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$104K311,125
- 601 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$111K311,125
- 4612 Red Oak Ln Richmond, VA$123K31.51,222
- 611 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$109K311,150
- 631 Dixon Dr Richmond, VA$97K31.51,110
- 623 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$112K311,378
- 617 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$119K31.51,653
- 636 Arizona Dr Richmond, VA$95K111,624
- 700 Arizona Pl Richmond, VA$116K311,378
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.