612 Colfax Station Dr, Statesboro, GA 304585 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 230 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 07205675
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces, 800 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 058-035B-003
- Zillow Home ID: 76368471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Colfax Station Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30458 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Statesboro, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30458 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Statesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 608 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$309K3--3,258
- 620 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$319K33.53,541
- 624 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$298K43.52,960
- 604 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$372K453,510
- 607 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$369K443,011
- 632 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$335K443,650
- 615 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$321K443,110
- 608 Colfax Station Dr Statesboro, GA$314K------
- 1840 Colfax Rd Statesboro, GA$294K332,993
- 1123 Miller Street Ext Statesboro, GA$383K45.54,544
- 834 Colfax Rd Statesboro, GA$91K311,127
- 1985 Colfax Rd Statesboro, GA$105K------
- 910 Colfax Rd Statesboro, GA$78K31.51,239
- 1256 Colfax Rd Statesboro, GA$97K211,632
- 130 Rolling Woods Way Statesboro, GA$305K432,823
- 134 Rolling Woods Way Statesboro, GA$320K533,857
- 1096 Colfax Rd Statesboro, GA$97K221,470
- 126 Rolling Woods Way Statesboro, GA$221K32.52,056
- 122 Rolling Woods Way Statesboro, GA$162K321,929
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.