612 E Pitkin St, Fort Collins, CO 805245 beds, 5 baths, 4,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
In fantastic location just minutes from Old Town. Huge lot. House faces South. The house is surrounded around beautiful mature trees with a large backyard.
Buyers to verify all property information.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Finished basement, 710 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 560 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,328 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0059137
- Zillow Home ID: 13905046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 E Pitkin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80524, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.5% higher than in Fort Collins, and 9.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80524 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80524 home values.
- 604 E Pitkin St Fort Collins, CO$343K422,250
- 1209 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$278K33.52,440
- 615 Edwards St Fort Collins, CO$308K422,736
- 1205 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$388K433,466
- 600 E Pitkin St Fort Collins, CO$444K321,748
- 605 Edwards St Fort Collins, CO$291K422,000
- 440 Circle Dr Fort Collins, CO$289K321,538
- 450 Circle Dr Fort Collins, CO$232K21938
- 603 Edwards St Fort Collins, CO$290K211,872
- 1201 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$396K52.52,570
- 1301 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$272K321,922
- 460 Circle Dr Fort Collins, CO$259K321,124
- 430 Circle Dr Fort Collins, CO$243K311,060
- 1309 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$331K322,812
- 420 Circle Dr Fort Collins, CO$219K21908
- 530 E Pitkin St Fort Collins, CO$309K421,628
- 1208 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$419K333,082
- 1313 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$252K31.52,392
- 531 Edwards St Fort Collins, CO$244K21908
- 1204 Stover St Fort Collins, CO$316K332,969
Nearby Schools in Fort Collins
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292