612 Eastwood Way, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 3 baths, 3,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,260,000
- Price/sqft: $397
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 336 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Park
- Dining Room \ Formal, Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Showing \ Do Not Show, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Custom, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Park, View(s) \ Ridge, View(s) \ Valley
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,175 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04902215
- Zillow Home ID: 19264058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Eastwood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 614 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$1.02M222,022
- 610 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$999K------
- 608 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$824K21954
- 616 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$1.02M421,536
- 1094 Erica Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.24M321,850
- 618 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,536
- 1098 Erica Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.62M43.51,844
- 606 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$869K321,248
- 1090 Erica Rd Mill Valley, CA$2.83M433,744
- 620 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$874K221,536
- 624 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.97M33.53,000
- 1099 Erica Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.21M322,009
- 622 Eastwood Way Mill Valley, CA$1.17M331,844
- 626 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$882K221,245
- 604 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.28M422,154
- 606 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.54M532,625
- 1086 Erica Rd Mill Valley, CA$994K321,875
- 602 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.51M332,567
- 625 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$932K21.51,786
- 600 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.84M443,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!