612 Hull St UNIT 203, Richmond, VA 232241 bed, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2128776621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Hull Street UNIT 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23224 home values.
- 700 Stockton St APT 152 Richmond, VA$327K211,125
- 812 Decatur St Richmond, VA$167K32.51,748
- 36 E Lock Ln UNIT 4 Richmond, VA$204K--1758
- 814 Decatur St Richmond, VA$163K32.51,700
- 104 E 9th St Richmond, VA$135K--22,090
- 818 Decatur St Richmond, VA$191K22.52,494
- 112 E 9th St Richmond, VA$303K------
- 112 E 9th St # A Richmond, VA$280K--41
- 420 Decatur St Richmond, VA$753K------
- 400 Decatur St Richmond, VA$688K------
- 403 Stockton St Richmond, VA$723K------
- 700 Stockton St APT 446 Richmond, VA$249KStudio1--
- 700 Stockton St APT 332 Richmond, VA--211,100
- 19 E 3rd St APT 1A Richmond, VA--22.51,480
- 19 E 3rd St APT 2B Richmond, VA--22.51,500
- 815 Porter St APT 101 Richmond, VA$165K221,462
- 111 E 9th St APT A Richmond, VA$288K--4.59,672
- 111 E 9th St Richmond, VA$541K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.