- Lot: 9,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,104 all time views
- 63 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $5,400,000
- Price/sqft: $1,419
- MLS #: SB15090832
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, Heating \ Central Furnace, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, GarageAttached \ Detached, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Pool \ Private, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Appliances \ Microwave, Patio \ Concrete, Spa \ In Ground, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Floor \ Hardwood, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Rooms \ Study\Office, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, DoorFeatures \ French Doors, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Appliances \ Ice Maker, Floor \ Stone\Travertine, InteriorFeatures \ Crown Moldings, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Patio \ Stone, View \ Coastline, LastChangeType \ New Listing, SecurityFeatures \ Security System, Fireplace \ Patio, Appliances \ Barbecue, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Balcony, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, Style \ French, View \ Pool, Appliances \ Instant Hot Water, Appliances \ Tankless Water Heater, InteriorFeatures \ 2 Staircases, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Appliances \ Warmer Oven Drawer, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Deck Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Bar, InteriorFeatures \ Two Story Ceilings, Appliances \ Built In Range, Fireplace \ Library, LotFeatures \ Alley Access, SchoolDistrict \ Manhattan Unified, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,398 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 4169003011
- Zillow Home ID: 20415980
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.85-7.9M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90266 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Manhattan Beach as a whole. Among 90266 homes, this home is 544.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 77.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Manhattan Beach, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
|600 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$2.97M||3||4||3,312|
|700 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$3.84M||5||3||4,770|
|853 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$4.65M||6||6||4,926|
|712 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$6.6M||6||6||6,024|
|852 8th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$4.41M||5||6||4,705|
|857 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$2.4M||3||4||2,914|
|609 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$5.43M||4||5||5,240|
|526 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$2.89M||4||4||3,415|
|848 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$2.96M||4||2.5||3,772|
|856 8th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$1.75M||3||2||1,234|
|828 8th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$8.22M||5||7||7,047|
|860 8th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$2.67M||3||3||3,281|
|863 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$6.33M||5||6||5,406|
|514 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$4.54M||4||5||4,870|
|852 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$3.8M||5||5||4,141|
|823 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$2.02M||3||2||2,000|
|800 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$7.15M||3||8||5,989|
|856 6th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$4.3M||5||5||4,814|
|520 John St Manhattan Beach, CA||$3.88M||6||5||4,075|
|818 8th St Manhattan Beach, CA||$6.19M||5||6||6,393|
Nearby Schools in Manhattan Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!