612 Morningside Dr, Naperville, IL 605634 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $371,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0713204031
- Zillow Home ID: 4506186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Morningside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.7% higher than in Naperville, and 128.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- 618 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$308K321,560
- 319 W 6th Ave Naperville, IL$311K431,450
- 622 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$291K--21,402
- 626 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$361K42.52,280
- 605 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$283K211,004
- 630 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$283K--1.51,591
- 609 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$927K453,600
- 615 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$351K--21,828
- 619 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$289K21981
- 634 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$375K432,280
- 539 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$283K--1.51,326
- 625 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$288K--11,114
- 325 Pearson Cir Naperville, IL$351K--2.52,280
- 619 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$263K--21,092
- 609 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$358K--2.52,280
- 615 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$298K321,596
- 533 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$744K533,134
- 327 W 6th Ave Naperville, IL$293K--31,450
- 638 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$333K212,280
- 629 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$278K21884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.