612 Morton Pl NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 2.5 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,034 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $250,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Stainless steel appliances, Living room, Secured entry, Cable-ready, Granite countertop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0855 0382
- Zillow Home ID: 416788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Morton Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% greater than in Washington, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 614 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$559K43900
- 610 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$368K32900
- 614 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$311K31--
- 608 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$514K31900
- 622 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$564K31.51,324
- 624 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$517K311,354
- 626 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$575K311,348
- 611 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$460K31960
- 609 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$714K33.52,364
- 613 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$484K31960
- 607 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$465K31.51,020
- 615 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$655K33960
- 628 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$535K311,324
- 617 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$471K31960
- 1127 6th St NW UNIT 100 Washington, DC$458K12769
- 1127 6th St NW UNIT T Washington, DC$353K11632
- 1127 6th St NE Washington, DC$609K32.51,112
- 1129 6th St NE Washington, DC$520K311,112
- 619 Orleans Pl NE Washington, DC$489K32960
- 1131 6th St NE Washington, DC$625K32.51,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.