- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
612 Newton St, Edwardsville, KS 661115 beds, 2 baths, 1,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1986 for $41,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 185915
- Zillow Home ID: 75704770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 66111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% lower than in Kansas City Metro, and 77.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 66111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 610 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$97K321,266
- 226 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$87K411,180
- 228 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$91K411,460
- 609 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$77K21720
- 700 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$75K21676
- 116 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$76K21812
- 607 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$82K311,122
- 606 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$81K211,064
- 219 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$84K311,000
- 118 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$87K21962
- 641 Beach St Edwardsville, KS$87K311,152
- 605 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$66K21936
- 617 Beach St Kansas City, KS$128K432,265
- 703 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$112K421,917
- 216 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$67K21864
- 601 Beach St Kansas City, KS$116K------
- 122 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$82K21896
- S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$91K411,460
- 602 Newton St Edwardsville, KS$76K211,411
- 214 S 7th St Edwardsville, KS$67K11624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.