612 Redbud Ln, Middlebury, IN 465403 beds, 2 baths, 2,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $132,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- water softner - owned, main level laundry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 173
- Parcel #: 200815152014000035
- Zillow Home ID: 68174067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Redbud Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in Middlebury, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46540 home values.
- 613 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$148K311,363
- 611 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$152K321,388
- 608 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$137K311,232
- 610 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$148K311,261
- 501 Caprice Dr Middlebury, IN$158K421,302
- 604 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$84K311,180
- 606 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$143K311,240
- 503 Caprice Dr Middlebury, IN$144K311,538
- 602 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$172K322,882
- 608 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$146K321,868
- 505 Caprice Dr Middlebury, IN$152K331,154
- 606 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$195K432,842
- 609 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$149K311,348
- 600 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$128K311,200
- 507 Caprice Dr Middlebury, IN$152K311,340
- 502 Caprice Dr Middlebury, IN$142K311,196
- 604 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$151K322,611
- 504 Caprice Dr Middlebury, IN$127K311,104
- 607 Redbud Ln Middlebury, IN$141K321,409
- 522 Horizon Dr Middlebury, IN$151K--1.51,737
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.