612 Robinson St, Martinez, CA 94553
Sold on 10/16/13: $312,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,252 sq ft
- Lot:5,000 sqft
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $312,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow146
- Last Remodel Year1978
- Parcel #3722750118
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18489412
- Garage Size461
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$317,120||$289K – $355K||-$478||$253||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,878/mo||$1.4K – $2.3K/mo||-$5||$1.50||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94553 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Martinez as a whole. Among 94553 homes, this home is valued 23.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94553 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 32.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
Neighborhood for 612 Robinson Street
- 1801 Castro St Martinez, CA$339K42.01,277
- 1825 Castro St Martinez, CA$248K21.0955
- 1804 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$345K32.01,443
- 1814 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$287K31.01,219
- 1820 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$452K43.02,572
- 615 Brown St Martinez, CA$391K42.01,861
- 1734 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$458K53.02,127
- 1735 Castro St Martinez, CA$422K42.02,076
- 1828 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$280K31.01,052
- 534 Robinson St Martinez, CA$319K31.01,236
- 1836 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$324K31.01,418
- 1716 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$328K21.51,154
- 1727 Castro St Martinez, CA$332K31.51,339
- 535 Brown St Martinez, CA$358K22.01,551
- 1814 Castro St Martinez, CA$346K21.01,145
- Brown St Martinez, CA$358K22.01,551
- 1714 Estudillo St Martinez, CA$318K22.01,272
- 524 Robinson St Martinez, CA$263K22.0970
- 1905 Castro St Martinez, CA$298K31.31,068
- 525 Brown St Martinez, CA$211K21.0728
Nearby Schools in Martinez
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005