612 Vendola Dr, San Rafael, CA 949033 beds, 2 baths, 1,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $502,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Pergola over Deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18005201
- Zillow Home ID: 19303120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Vendola Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94903 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% lower than in San Rafael, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94903 home values.
- 610 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$637K311,314
- 614 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$503K31.51,314
- 615 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$631K421,790
- 613 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$507K311,314
- 617 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$481K311,188
- 608 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$437K311,188
- 616 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$601K421,483
- 611 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$625K321,755
- 619 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$544K31.51,351
- 613 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$686K321,395
- 609 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$599K311,188
- 617 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$549K321,402
- 621 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$898K421,970
- 618 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$691K321,530
- 606 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$468K321,292
- 609 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$541K321,360
- 619 Vendola Dr San Rafael, CA$613K421,535
- 623 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$555K311,152
- 636 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$575K321,115
- 607 Galerita Way San Rafael, CA$547K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.