- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 518 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $2,003,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,109
- MLS #: 138687
- Ceiling Fan
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement, 736 sqft
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Golf, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Mixed, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Historic \ Antique, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Mountain, Features \ City \ Town Street, Features \ City \ Strip, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Kitchen Facilities, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Gas, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Biking, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Wood Fence, Features \ Wood Frame, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ SIR Historic Property, Features \ Unfinished, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R000506
- Zillow Home ID: 13997383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.64-4.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will rise 1.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|616-616 5 W Main St Aspen, CO||$481K||--||--||--|
|616 W Main St Aspen, CO||$835K||2||1||912|
|616 1/2 W Main St Aspen, CO||$805K||1||2||889|
|616 W Main St Aspen, CO||$1M||2||1||912|
|640 W Main St Redstone, CO||$755K||1||1||947|
|640 W Main St Marble, CO||$787K||2||1||800|
|604 W Main St Aspen, CO||$3.74M||2||1||--|
|630 W Main St # 6 Aspen, CO||$371K||1||1||382|
|630 W Main St Aspen, CO||$623K||2||1||575|
|637 W Main St Aspen, CO||$791K||--||--||--|
|645 W Main St Marble, CO||$1.1M||--||1||1,806|
|610 W Main St Marble, CO||$942K||3||1||1,272|
|617 W Bleeker St Aspen, CO||$4.21M||4||4||3,297|
|634 W Main St APT 1 Aspen, CO||$433K||1||1||700|
|609 W Bleeker St Aspen, CO||$5.04M||5||6||4,323|
|634 W Main St APT 2 Aspen, CO||$388K||1||1||576|
|627 W Main St Aspen, CO||$1.14M||3||2||2,117|
|634 W Main St APT 5 Aspen, CO||$349K||Studio||1||385|
|634 W Main St APT 1 Aspen, CO||$541K||1||1||576|
|634 W Main St APT 3 Aspen, CO||$349K||Studio||1||385|
Nearby Schools in Aspen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!