612 Woodsman Dr, Pensacola, FL 325062 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Parking Slab, Patio/Deck, Pets OK With Approval, Unassigned Parking
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 352S306050310001
- Zillow Home ID: 44674281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Woodsman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Pensacola, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 610 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$39K--2816
- 616 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$57K--21,272
- 608 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$46K--1828
- 618 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$46K--21,272
- 606 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$34K--2816
- 604 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$39K--2816
- 622 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$42K221,272
- 602 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$47K--1828
- 5502 W Jackson St Pensacola, FL$74K--11,547
- 600 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$41K22816
- 617 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$29K22816
- 5 De Luna Dr Pensacola, FL$77K--11,030
- 605 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$43K22850
- 619 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$32K--1828
- 603 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$57K--1828
- 7 De Luna Dr Pensacola, FL$97K--11,216
- 7 Linda St Pensacola, FL$75K--11,188
- 3 De Luna Dr Pensacola, FL$79K--21,695
- 621 Woodsman Dr Pensacola, FL$29K22850
- 5 Linda St Pensacola, FL$58K311,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!