- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
612 Woodvale Dr, Greensboro, NC 274105 beds, 3 baths, 2,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 0024494
- Zillow Home ID: 5923335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 612 Woodvale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27410 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.1% lower than in Greensboro, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27410 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greensboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27410 home values.
- 610 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$302K432,648
- 300 Kemp Rd E Greensboro, NC$311K432,834
- 302 Kemp Rd E Greensboro, NC$282K32.52,166
- 608 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$208K32.52,371
- 4011 W Friendly Ave Greensboro, NC$300K432,876
- 613 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$217K322,041
- 611 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$280K432,922
- 4013 W Friendly Ave Greensboro, NC$207K322,000
- 218 Kemp Rd E Greensboro, NC$334K32.53,123
- 4009 W Friendly Ave Greensboro, NC$320K433,387
- 4015 W Friendly Ave Greensboro, NC$232K322,238
- 606 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$320K333,446
- 4007 W Friendly Ave Greensboro, NC$164K3--2,384
- 216 Kemp Rd E Greensboro, NC$290K332,290
- 4315 Dogwood Dr Greensboro, NC$218K322,118
- 607 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$222K322,377
- 604 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$208K432,243
- 214 Kemp Rd E Greensboro, NC$381K43.53,604
- 4005 W Friendly Ave Greensboro, NC$211K322,146
- 605 Woodvale Dr Greensboro, NC$232K421,829
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.