- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6120 Adkins Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $107,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 60590000600
- Zillow Home ID: 3021636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6120 Adkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bevo Mill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bevo Mill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bevo Mill home values.
- 6116 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K21960
- 6122 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--11,000
- 6114 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K--1960
- 6126 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K321,069
- 6110 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K--1960
- 6130 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$195K321,696
- 6106 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K--11,050
- 6134 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K--11,008
- 6121 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K221,324
- 6125 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K31841
- 6119 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--11,215
- 6104 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$87K--11,000
- 6129 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K--1858
- 6115 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$136K--11,107
- 6133 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K211,074
- 6111 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--1960
- 6136 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$139K--11,150
- 6115 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K--1960
- 6100 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$198K--22,000
- 6117 Adkins Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!