6120 Isaac Ave SE # 24B, Auburn, WA 980922 beds, 2 baths, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Lots of sidewalks and walking trails, Baseball park at beginning of complex, walking distance to shopping & dining. Easy access to freeways. Very well maintained.
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 209 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $195,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Enjoy 10 foot ceilings & extra tall windows to let in all that natural light. Views of Mount Rainer.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 9005340380
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65234758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6120 Isaac Avenue Se # 24B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98092 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% greater than in Auburn, and 86.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98092 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98092 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,562 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6122 Isaac Ave SE # 23B Auburn, WA$154K221,148
- 6120 Isaac Ave SE APT E Auburn, WA$143K22--
- 6120 Isaac Ave SE APT D Auburn, WA$136K21970
- 6120 Isaac Ave SE # 24A Auburn, WA$124K----1,007
- 6120 Isaac Ave SE # 24C Auburn, WA$102K----802
- 6122 Isaac Ave SE APT A Auburn, WA$139K----1,006
- 6120 Isaac Ave SE APT F Auburn, WA$146K221,148
- 6122 Isaac Ave SE # 23C Auburn, WA$123K----972
- 6128 Isaac Ave SE # 22B Auburn, WA$155K221,131
- Reference Auburn, WA$149K------
- 6122 Isaac Ave SE APT F Auburn, WA$140K221,007
- 6120 Isaac Ave SE # 24D Auburn, WA$121K----972
- 6122 Isaac Ave SE APT D Auburn, WA$113K11802
- 6128 Isaac Ave SE # 22F Auburn, WA$136K----1,006
- 6127 Isaac Ave SE APT D Auburn, WA$102K11802
- 6128 Isaac Ave SE APT C Auburn, WA$102K11802
- 6128 Isaac Ave SE APT A Auburn, WA$122K----1,007
- 6125 Isaac Ave SE APT F Auburn, WA$150K----1,131
- 6127 Isaac Ave SE APT C Auburn, WA$153K----1,131
- 6125 Isaac Ave SE APT E Auburn, WA$101K11802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292