6122 Nagel St, La Mesa, CA 919424 beds, 2 baths, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $351,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4853010700
- Zillow Home ID: 17022684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6122 Nagel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91942 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% higher than in La Mesa, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91942 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91942 home values.
- 6111 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$454K31.51,138
- 6134 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$416K311,096
- 6131 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$409K221,026
- 6148 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$461K41.51,498
- 6135 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$515K422,022
- 6160 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$459K31.51,554
- 6090 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$487K321,578
- 6125 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$433K31.51,054
- 6115 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$363K21807
- 6165 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$520K431,878
- 6135 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$464K421,447
- 6107 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$430K311,071
- 6170 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$448K311,350
- 6155 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$460K321,336
- 6101 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$408K211,049
- 6175 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$426K311,071
- 6070 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$461K42.51,656
- 6110 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$464K421,616
- 6120 Blain Pl La Mesa, CA$355K21807
- 6165 Nagel St La Mesa, CA$733K324,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!