6123 Lakeside Manor Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,249 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Open Floor Plan, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Neutral Carpet, Loft, HOA, Wood Flooring, Ceiling Fans, Master Suite, 2 Car Garage
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 490512116001000600
- Zillow Home ID: 52491565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6123 Lakeside Manor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 6117 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$101K31.51,725
- 6129 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$128K41.52,170
- 6111 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$105K31.51,725
- 6122 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$125K41.52,170
- 6128 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$104K311,271
- 6105 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$111K32.51,725
- 6110 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$215K312,643
- 5237 Arbor Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K41.52,192
- 6057 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$124K41.52,170
- 6205 Glen Flint Ct Indianapolis, IN$122K41.52,170
- Common Property Indianapolis, IN--------
- 5243 Arbor Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K311,390
- 6050 Falcon Grove Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K311,418
- 5226 Lakemanor Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K311,196
- 6051 Lakeside Manor Ave Indianapolis, IN$92K421,271
- 6044 Falcon Grove Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K321,406
- 6211 Glen Flint Ct Indianapolis, IN$95K321,470
- 5232 Lakemanor Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K321,196
- 5249 Arbor Creek Dr Indianapolis, IN$132K432,170
- 5238 Lakemanor Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K321,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.