6123 Townes Way, Columbus, GA 31909
For Sale: $176,440
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,312 sq ft
- Lot:9,583 sqft
- Year Built:Contact for details
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow-1523848318
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Parcel #101 029 097
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID116376459
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$167,866||$158K – $178K||-$3,125||$72||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,194/mo||$872 – $1.5K/mo||+$14||$0.52||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 31909 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among 31909 homes, this home is 40.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% lower than in Columbus, and 91.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31909 home values.
Neighborhood for 6123 Townes Way
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005