6124 San Buena Ct, San Jose, CA 951195 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Parking: 475 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,337 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 70423008
- Zillow Home ID: 19838818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6124 San Buena Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in San Jose, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6136 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$760K421,939
- 6112 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$771K421,715
- 6121 Encinal Dr San Jose, CA$784K32.51,999
- 6148 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$717K421,657
- 6113 Encinal Dr San Jose, CA$669K321,472
- 6139 Encinal Dr San Jose, CA$799K422,114
- 6108 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$810K52.52,337
- 6107 Encinal Dr San Jose, CA$705K421,715
- 6147 Encinal Dr San Jose, CA$777K421,939
- 6129 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$813K52.52,337
- 6137 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$650K321,472
- 6113 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$730K421,657
- 6145 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$710K421,715
- 256 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$750K52.52,337
- 254 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$683K421,657
- 258 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$674K321,537
- 252 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$676K321,537
- 248 Castillon Way San Jose, CA$722K421,657
- 260 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$719K421,939
- 249 Castillon Way San Jose, CA$683K321,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!