6125 Chesbro Ave, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $447
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 69508035
- Zillow Home ID: 19832878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6125 Chesbro Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blossom Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 6117 Chesbro Ave San Jose, CA$776K432,302
- 743 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$765K421,843
- 745 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$768K432,124
- 6130 Manteca Ct San Jose, CA$751K32.51,889
- 6109 Chesbro Ave San Jose, CA$695K321,576
- 6122 Manteca Ct San Jose, CA$734K532,017
- 6112 Manteca Ct San Jose, CA$654K321,576
- 749 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$757K42.52,124
- 748 Los Huecos Dr San Jose, CA$696K321,723
- 6101 Chesbro Ave San Jose, CA$719K431,847
- 749 Los Huecos Dr San Jose, CA$768K321,991
- 6106 Manteca Ct San Jose, CA$686K421,510
- 751 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$752K42.52,124
- 742 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$752K32.51,903
- 744 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$713K422,010
- 6102 Valley Glen Dr San Jose, CA$799K422,010
- 5801 Santa Teresa Blvd San Jose, CA$694K321,530
- 746 Los Huecos Dr San Jose, CA$706K32.51,903
- 745 Los Huecos Dr San Jose, CA$682K321,593
- 748 Dubanski Dr San Jose, CA$714K421,843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!