A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $497,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Other (See Remarks), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Cactus Shadows, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, Miscellaneous \ Flood Plain, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Adjacent to Wash, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ Other (See Remarks), Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Cave Creek, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Technology \ Smart Home System, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ Other (See Remarks), Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,003 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 21144309
- Zillow Home ID: 7976646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85331 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Maricopa as a whole. Among 85331 homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85331 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.2% less than in Maricopa, and 18.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85331 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maricopa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85331 home values.
|6126 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$530K||5||3.75||2,988|
|6117 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$527K||--||4||3,003|
|6118 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$497K||4||3||3,011|
|6212 E Saguaro Vista Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$680K||4||3.5||3,193|
|6212 E Saguaro Vista Ct # OV Cave Creek, AZ||$398K||4||3.5||--|
|6211 E Saguaro Vista Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$486K||4||3||3,049|
|6109 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$576K||--||4||4,026|
|6102 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$593K||5||3||4,069|
|28901 N 61st St Cave Creek, AZ||$521K||Studio||4||3,083|
|6140 E Peak View Rd Cave Creek, AZ||$637K||--||--||2,977|
|6224 E Saguaro Vista Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$535K||--||3.75||3,407|
|6101 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$586K||--||4||4,005|
|6225 E Saguaro Vista Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$518K||--||4||3,303|
|6206 E Peak View Rd Cave Creek, AZ||$546K||--||--||1,961|
|6018 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$448K||4||3||2,471|
|6212 E Almeda Ct Cave Creek, AZ||$473K||5||2.5||3,049|
|6240 E Peak View Rd Cave Creek, AZ||$458K||4||3||2,782|
|6132 E Peak View Rd Cave Creek, AZ||$406K||--||2.75||2,136|
|28709 N 61st St Cave Creek, AZ||$489K||4||3.75||2,988|
|6220 E Peak View Rd Cave Creek, AZ||$362K||--||2||1,608|
Nearby Schools in Maricopa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!