- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6125 Escondido Ct, San Jose, CA 951195 beds, 3 baths, 2,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,175 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $805,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 475 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,337 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 70423021
- Zillow Home ID: 19838831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6125 Escondido Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in San Jose, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6131 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$688K421,657
- 6117 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$724K421,657
- 6143 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$772K421,939
- 6120 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$734K42.51,715
- 6116 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$789K52.52,337
- 6132 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$683K321,537
- 6109 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$688K321,537
- 6144 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$707K421,715
- 6108 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$839K52.52,337
- 6134 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$719K421,715
- 6122 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$799K52.52,337
- 6110 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$749K421,939
- 6146 Escondido Ct San Jose, CA$769K421,791
- 268 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$785K52.52,337
- 270 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$650K321,472
- 266 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$701K421,715
- 272 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$738K321,853
- 6105 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$679K321,537
- 6129 San Buena Ct San Jose, CA$812K52.52,337
- 264 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$700K421,657
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.