6125 W 75th St, Prairie Village, KS 662083 beds, 2 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Wonderful Ranch home w new interior paint, full basement & lrg fenced backyard in cul-de-sac. FMRM has stunning hdwds w appealing mason wood burning fireplace. FMRM opens to dining area and kitchen w small breakfast bar. Master BR offers HRWDs w ceiling fan & access to 1/2 BA-this half BA is part of jack-n-jill BA fill full hall bath. 2nd & 3rd BRs present HDWDs & closets. Don't overlook the huge deck w covered area and access to massive fenced backyard ideal for family & friends to enjoy. MOVE IN READY !!
- 9/21 1pm-4pm
- 9/28 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 246 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $2
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003
- Price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: OP42000011 0003
- Zillow Home ID: 75588622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6125 W 75th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 66208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% less than in Prairie Village, and 85.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 66208 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prairie Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6129 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$121K31.5988
- 6200 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$117K311,248
- 6121 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$176K31.51,144
- 6130 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$125K311,008
- 6201 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$124K311,416
- 6206 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$124K311,008
- 6207 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$108K311,196
- 6124 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$121K311,248
- 7509 Lamar Ave Prairie Village, KS$211K522,246
- 6117 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$102K31.5984
- 6117 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$140K31.51,014
- 6117 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$100K31.5--
- 7515 Lamar Ave Prairie Village, KS$192K532,208
- 6218 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$134K321,008
- 6213 W 75th St Prairie Village, KS$130K31.51,196
- 6118 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$118K31960
- 6201 W 76th St Prairie Village, KS$134K31.51,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.