6126 Forest Pines Dr, Pensacola, FL 325263 beds, 2 baths, 1,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $58,100
- Price/sqft: $49
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 391S305100002002
- Zillow Home ID: 44658205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6126 Forest Pines Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% lower than in Pensacola, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32526 home values.
- 6122 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$85K--21,184
- 6130 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$85K--21,184
- 6134 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$85K--21,184
- 6112 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$86K--21,285
- 6138 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$57K321,450
- 6123 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$60K321,621
- 6127 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$85K--21,275
- Chicago Ave Pensacola, FL$66K--21,135
- 6131 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$83K--21,280
- 6119 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$82K--21,160
- 6142 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$97K--21,440
- 6505 Chicago Ave Pensacola, FL$84K321,250
- 6135 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$87K321,184
- 6115 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$83K--21,184
- 6107 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$82K--21,184
- 6111 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$80K321,185
- 6139 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$95K--21,485
- 6146 Forest Pines Dr Pensacola, FL$79K--21,185
- 6500 Chicago Ave Pensacola, FL$83K--21,184
- 6124 Pam Ave Pensacola, FL$101K321,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.