6126 Washington Blvd APT 201, Saint Louis, MO 631122 beds, 1 bath, 778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 778 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 54200002280
- Zillow Home ID: 81712615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6126 Washington Boulevard APT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Skinker-DeBaliviere, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.4% lower than in Saint Louis, and 46.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Skinker-DeBaliviere home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Skinker-DeBaliviere home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292