6128 Hawthorne Rd, Mound, MN 553644 beds, 2 baths, 2,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $212,788
- Price/sqft: $90
- Finished basement, 320 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2311724340089
- Zillow Home ID: 1917106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6128 Hawthorne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55364 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% lower than in Mound, and 228.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 55364 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mound.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55364 home values.
- 6140 Hawthorne Rd Mound, MN$198K31.751,382
- 2973 Hazelwood Ln Mound, MN$205K41.75936
- 2967 Hazelwood Ln Mound, MN$202K31.75936
- 2960 Dickens Ln Mound, MN$221K41.751,536
- 2959 Hazelwood Ln Mound, MN$237K421,072
- 6132 Ridgewood Rd Mound, MN$266K432,210
- 6122 Ridgewood Rd Mound, MN$284K531,789
- 6142 Ridgewood Rd Mound, MN$219K321,900
- Hazelwood Ln Mound, MN$198K31.75936
- 6112 Ridgewood Rd Mound, MN$192K41.51,140
- 2951 Hazelwood Ln Mound, MN$230K321,030
- 6152 Ridgewood Rd Mound, MN$179K321,414
- 2948 Dickens Ln Mound, MN$222K322,104
- 6102 Ridgewood Rd Mound, MN$208K422,052
- 2961 Dickens Ln Mound, MN$193K411,040
- 6056 Hawthorne Rd Mound, MN$167K31.51,352
- 2939 Hazelwood Ln Mound, MN$233K52.51,400
- 6072 Cherrywood Rd Mound, MN$178K31.51,412
- 2930 Dickens Ln Mound, MN$155K321,288
- 3021 Dickens Ln Mound, MN$236K41.751,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!