6129 Middlerose Cir, Louisville, KY 40272
For Sale: $89,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,050 sq ft
- Lot:8,668 sqft
- Year Built:1957
- Last Sold:Feb 2004 for $87,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow57
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- Garage Size200
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #25-1223-0012-0048
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID73591144
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$83,305||$78K – $89K||-$995||$79||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$816/mo||$718 – $889/mo||-$14||$0.78||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Valley Station home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Louisville/Jefferson County Metro as a whole. Among Valley Station homes, this home is 9.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Valley Station market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% less than in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro, and 89.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Valley Station home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valley Station home values.
Neighborhood for 6129 Middlerose Cir
Nearby Schools in Valley Station
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Dixie Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Valley Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Frost Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.9 mi
- The Phoenix School of Discovery 6-12 0.7 mi
- Medora Elementary PK-5 0.8 mi
- Landmark Christian Academy PK-12 1.0 mi
- Beth Haven Christian School PK-12 1.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005