6129 Middlerose Cir, Louisville, KY 402723 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $82
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122300120048
- Zillow Home ID: 73591144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6129 Middlerose Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40272, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% greater than in Valley Station, and 94.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40272 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valley Station.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40272 home values.
- 6127 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$105K--11,050
- 6131 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$114K--11,181
- 6125 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$82K--11,050
- 2009 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$117K--11,025
- 6133 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$89K311,050
- 2007 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$94K--11,025
- 2011 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$77K311,289
- 6126 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$78K311,226
- 6128 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$81K--11,026
- 6135 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$86K--11,218
- 6123 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$105K--1.51,215
- 2005 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$112K111,025
- 2013 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$94K--11,025
- 6124 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$151K121,647
- 6130 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$79K--11,026
- 6129 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$113K311,050
- 6137 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$105K121,407
- 2003 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$78K311,025
- 2015 Nocturne Dr Louisville, KY$112K--11,025
- 6121 Middlerose Cir Louisville, KY$113K--21,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.