613 Cole Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 6731107
- Zillow Home ID: 35434983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 613 Cole Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 71.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.7% higher than in Akron, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Akron home values.
- 609 Cole Ave Akron, OH$42K21879
- 619 Cole Ave Akron, OH$47K311,188
- 1047 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$57K21824
- 1043 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$32K311,152
- 623 Cole Ave Akron, OH$48K311,040
- 616 Cole Ave Akron, OH$42K21912
- 612 Cole Ave Akron, OH$70K321,079
- 1039 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$81K311,424
- 606 Cole Ave Akron, OH$44K21816
- 1068 Burkhardt Ave Akron, OH$36K211,056
- 622 Cole Ave Akron, OH$53K311,120
- 1070 Burkhardt Ave Akron, OH$55K31.51,188
- 597 Cole Ave Akron, OH$56K21903
- 1064 Burkhardt Ave Akron, OH$69K311,222
- 626 Cole Ave Akron, OH$54K311,204
- 1050 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$55K311,187
- 1029 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$60K211,105
- 1060 Burkhardt Ave Akron, OH$73K422,074
- 1079 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$64K21.51,212
- 1048 Neptune Ave Akron, OH$63K311,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292