- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
613 Randall St, Ridgecrest, CA 935554 beds, 2 baths, 1,581 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 494 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,581 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06734307
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 18911847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 613 Randall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93555 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in Ridgecrest, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93555 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ridgecrest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93555 home values.
- 619 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$216K31.751,752
- 607 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$197K31.751,982
- 625 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$245K41.751,999
- 833 Lynn Way Ridgecrest, CA$243K41.752,139
- 824 Lynn Way Ridgecrest, CA$251K41.52,589
- 631 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$254K40.752,700
- 830 Kevin Way Ridgecrest, CA$178K321,782
- 825 Lynn Way Ridgecrest, CA$165K41.751,511
- 608 N Las Posas St Ridgecrest, CA$193K31.752,052
- 604 N Las Posas St Ridgecrest, CA$209K31.51,936
- 624 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$184K41.751,786
- 824 Kevin Way Ridgecrest, CA$216K321,901
- 600 N Las Posas St Ridgecrest, CA$187K31.751,841
- 818 Lynn Way Ridgecrest, CA$187K42.751,700
- 525 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$212K41.751,726
- 637 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$262K41.752,436
- 630 Randall St Ridgecrest, CA$264K41.751,879
- 624 La Paloma St Ridgecrest, CA$151K21.751,379
- 819 Lynn Way Ridgecrest, CA$214K322,033
- 902 Las Cruces Ave Ridgecrest, CA$185K31.751,757
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.