- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
613 Serenade Way, San Jose, CA 951113 beds, 2 baths, 1,137 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,400 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $286,000
- Parking: 350 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,137 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 68411046
- Zillow Home ID: 19814030
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 613 Serenade Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.4% higher than in San Jose, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
- 611 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$446K321,137
- 617 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$433K321,137
- 614 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$408K31907
- 612 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$458K421,260
- 618 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$446K321,260
- 609 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$546K531,753
- 621 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$432K321,137
- 4606 Tango Way San Jose, CA$504K431,495
- 610 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$429K321,137
- 618 Serenade Ct San Jose, CA$443K311,169
- 624 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$440K321,137
- 607 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$531K421,400
- 625 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$487K321,353
- 4618 Tango Way San Jose, CA$413K31907
- 608 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$438K321,137
- 622 Serenade Ct San Jose, CA$420K32907
- 628 Coyote Rd San Jose, CA$469K311,400
- 605 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$481K421,400
- 4628 Tango Way San Jose, CA$483K321,260
- 629 Serenade Way San Jose, CA$460K321,150
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292