This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1973
- Views: 2,153 all time views
- HOA Fee: $70/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Cable/Dish
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation: Not Permanent
- Foundation: Steel Frame
- Heating: Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Car Wash Area
- HOA Amenities: Gym/ Exercise Facility
- HOA Amenities: Playground
- HOA Amenities: Recreation Room
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Countertop - Ceramic
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Laundry: Hookup - Washer/Dryer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Regular
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Community Facility
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Subclass: Manufactured Home
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2121064125
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-193K.
Neighborhood: Santa Teresa
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
|Other Units in this Building (68)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6130 Monterey Hwy|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!