6131 Indianola Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 2 baths, 2,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,289 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,027 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 490706125098000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1248467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6131 Indianola Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6129 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$115K211,404
- 6133 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$170K21975
- 6141 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$183K3--1,100
- 6125 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$188K2--1,132
- 6121 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$191K211,974
- 6145 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$209K2--1,984
- 6117 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$165K2--933
- 6147 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$162K211,507
- 6138 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$186K2--1,042
- 6134 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$164K21906
- 6140 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$169K2--927
- 6132 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$136K211,496
- 6115 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$174K221,876
- 6149 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$190K221,296
- 6144 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$139K3--1,032
- 6128 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$192K322,415
- 6148 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$187K222,140
- 6124 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$175K211,952
- 6134 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$173K211,653
- 6130 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$175K211,832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!