- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,101 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $125
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 5278374
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Dining Area \ Formal, Features \ Fix-Up Needs Repair, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Construction \ Block, Const - Finish \ Painted, Services \ City Services, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Exterior Stories \ 1, New Financing \ Cash, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, High School \ Red Mountain High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14168008
- Zillow Home ID: 7669985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85215 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85215 homes, this home is 64% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.5% less than in Mesa, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85215 home values.
|E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$185K||--||2||1,156|
|6128 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$200K||2||2||1,800|
|6124 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$179K||2||2||1,372|
|6120 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$183K||2||2||1,360|
|6133 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$249K||--||2.75||2,002|
|6139 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$206K||--||2.75||1,608|
|6114 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$172K||--||2||1,360|
|6127 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$215K||--||2.75||1,608|
|6145 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$241K||--||2.75||2,002|
|6121 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$257K||--||2.75||2,108|
|6110 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$170K||2||2||1,360|
|6151 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$204K||--||2.75||1,608|
|6115 E Hermosa Vista Dr Mesa, AZ||$211K||3||2||1,606|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 93 Mesa, AZ||$159K||--||2.5||1,548|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 94 Mesa, AZ||$147K||--||2||1,203|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 92 Mesa, AZ||$148K||--||2||1,203|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 91 Mesa, AZ||$150K||2||2||1,203|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 95 Mesa, AZ||$149K||--||2.5||1,321|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 96 Mesa, AZ||$145K||--||2||1,203|
|2329 N Recker Rd UNIT 90 Mesa, AZ||$151K||2||2||1,203|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!